It is currently 01 Jun 2024, 09:49

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: 4 educating song for the young ppl
PostPosted: 17 Jan 2013, 12:58
Offline
User avatar

Joined: 07 Jul 2011, 23:09
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation point: 2
Normal

Medals: 2
Good (1) Report Bugs (1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QVrhetXl0s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqttbRlJUQ

Stylish wrote:

Last edited by Akatora on 21 Jan 2013, 20:36, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile
 Post subject: Re: 2 educating song for the young ppl
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2013, 16:55
Offline
Donator
User avatar

Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 17:48
Country: United States (us)
Reputation point: 8
Normal

Medals: 4
YouTube (1) Love Design (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1)
WTF YOU SEARCH FOR PENIS ON YOUTUBE LOL WHAT A HOMOSAPIEN

_________________
Image

Top
 Profile
 Post subject: Re: 2 educating song for the young ppl
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2013, 17:18
Offline
Donator
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2011, 02:28
Country: Bolivia (bo)
Reputation point: 17
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 2
Rich (1) Asswipe (1)
You forgot these ><
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1Q2JMPPyQ
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLm5oSJRxIU

But yeh, > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqttbRlJUQ best so far.

Why don't you ppl +1rep him?!?!?!?!?! gosh...
Some1 pass, transfer, copy&paste my 22 rep points to Akatora plx, he deserves em ;·3

Top
 Profile
 Post subject: Re: 2 educating song for the young ppl
PostPosted: 21 Jan 2013, 17:25

Stylish wrote:
You forgot these ><
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1Q2JMPPyQ
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLm5oSJRxIU

But yeh, > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqttbRlJUQ best so far.

Why don't you ppl +1rep him?!?!?!?!?! gosh...
Some1 pass, transfer, copy&paste my 22 rep points to Akatora plx, he deserves em ;·3

thoose 2 was special for u, but yea i guess more young and teen could use the wise words used as lyrics,

glad u decided to contribute this to the topic

Top
 Profile
 Post subject: Re: 4 educating song for the young ppl
PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013, 01:56
Offline
Donator
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2011, 02:28
Country: Bolivia (bo)
Reputation point: 17
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 2
Rich (1) Asswipe (1)
Why wouldn't i share those ggzor songs, i am not selfish Image
"bcuz when u get 2 drinkin, you put me in places i've never been before", i don't like u anymore Image

Top
 Profile
 Post subject: Re: 4 educating song for the young ppl
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2013, 18:40

Stylish wrote:
"bcuz when u get 2 drinkin, you put me in places i've never been before", i don't like u anymore Image

me or ur penis

wich one u no like anymore ?

btw like ur new ciggy, but who is this bob ?

Top
 Profile
 Post subject: Re: 4 educating song for the young ppl
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2013, 18:59
Offline
Donator
User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2011, 02:28
Country: Bolivia (bo)
Reputation point: 17
Start to be popularStart to be popular

Medals: 2
Rich (1) Asswipe (1)
You

He is Bob > http://i50.tinypic.com/2u4233s.jpg , now you know him.
Why i am so good drawing?!?!, oh god, am i close to reach perfection?

Edited: If tinypic is down or so, try this on3 > http://k34.kn3.net/0F50EDE27.jpg

Top
 Profile
 Post subject: Re: 4 educating song for the young ppl
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2013, 10:03
Offline
Hero
User avatar

Joined: 25 Sep 2012, 17:02
Location: calcutta, INDIA
Country: India (in)
Reputation point: 38
Have own funsHave own funsHave own funsHave own funs

Medals: 14
Funny Guy (1) The Alien (1) Good Friend (1) KILL AND WIN (1)
FAST KILLER IN RACE EVENT (1) 20 MINUTES OF GLORY (1) UNBEATABLE HERO (1) BEGGINER GAMBLER (1)
TEMPLE OF SUCCESS (1) HUMAN CAMPER (1) THE PROTECTOR (1) RONARK BLESSED (1)
ADREAM BLESSED (1) SECRET ACHIEVEMENT (1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqttbRlJUQ

this one is vary good ..thanks for uploading :lol: :D :lol:

_________________
Image
JustForFreeDooM
Image

Top
 Profile
 Post subject: Re: 4 educating song for the young ppl
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2013, 13:45

JustFrorDark_ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqttbRlJUQ

this one is vary good ..thanks for uploading :lol: :D :lol:

u welcome, but need correct u abit :) i just link :D

Top
 Profile
 Post subject: Re: 4 educating song for the young ppl
PostPosted: 16 Mar 2013, 10:06
Offline
Donator
User avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2011, 12:55
Reputation point: 5
Normal

hehehe =)

Image

Image

Top
 Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]